Terms and Conditions
This website, https://www.resona-gr.co.jp/ (the "Site"), is jointly operated by Resona Holdings, Inc., Resona Bank, Limited, Saitama Resona Bank, Limited, Kansai Mirai Financial Group, Inc., Kansai Mirai Bank, Limited, The Minato Bank, Ltd.(collectively referred to below as the "Site Operators") or their agent(s). Please read the terms, conditions and disclaimers below before using the Site. By using the Site, you signify your assent to the following.
- 1.Information contained on the Site includes forward-looking statements regarding the Site Operators and other Resona Group companies' financial condition and operating performance. These forward-looking statements are partly predicated on assumptions regarding risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from forward-looking statements due to subsequent changes in the environment or other factors.
- 2.The Site contains a wide range of information, including press releases targeted at media outlets, in the aim of disclosing the information to shareholders, investors, customers, and other interested parties.
Press releases or other Site content may contain information that constitutes a material fact as defined in Article 166 of Japan's Financial Instruments and Exchange Act (FIEA). Be advised that if after reading a press release or other Site content containing a material fact, you buy, sell, or otherwise trade in the stock or other securities of any of the Site Operators or other Resona Group companies within 12 hours of said material fact's disclosure in compliance with the FIEA's Enforcement Ordinance, you may be found in violation of the FIEA's provisions on insider trading.
- 3.None of the Site's content (information, trademarks, design, etc.) may be used, reproduced, or altered without permission.
- 4.The Site Operators and other Resona Group companies expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss, damage, or other adverse consequences resulting from any act of commission or omission by a Site user acting in reliance on information contained on the Site. The Site's operation may be suspended or its content modified without prior notice. The Site Operators and other Resona Group companies expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss, damage, or other adverse consequences resulting from such suspension of operation or modification of content.
Environment of Use
Recommended operating system and browser
|Windows||Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, latest version of Chrome, or latest version of Firefox|
|Macintosh||Latest version of Safari|
|iPhone (iOS 7.0 or higher)||Latest version of Safari|
|Android (Android 4.1 or higher)||Standard browser|
Viewing PDF Files
This website may use pdf files for some cases such as for disclosing information. Adobe Acrobat Reader (Adobe Systems Incorporated) is required for viewing PDF files. You can download the reader by clicking the link below.Downloading the Adobe Acrobat Reader
Cookies, Local Storage, and Web Beacons (Clear GIF)
Purposes of Use
- To enhance user convenience, including providing the favorite fund registration feature for investment trusts, etc.
- To increase security by detecting and preventing unauthorized access, etc.
- To enhance the user experience by collecting and analyzing data on customers' use of the Site
- To provide the right proposals to customers based on information collected through Cookies
- To display the most suitable advertisements on other companies' websites based on the usage of the 'Site
- *1About Cookies and Local Storage
Cookies and local storage are a technology to send and store small text files locally on the browser of your computer when visiting a webpage. This technology makes it possible to identify usage history of your computer on the web server, when the customer accesses the same website multiple times.
- *2About Web Beacons (Clear GIF)
A web beacon is a technique where small images, usually invisible, are embedded in a website or HTML email, and the browsing information when the customer views these web beacons is recorded in the web server.
- 2.Emails sent from each Site Operator may contain information that can be used to identify a customer only by the Site Operators. However, entities from outside the Site Operators cannot identify a customer. In addition, when information gathered by Cookies, etc. is related to customer information, it will be administered responsibly following the Company's Policy on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- 3.Customers can restrict or block Cookies and local storage by changing their browser settings. Please be aware, however, that this may result in the loss of certain functions of the Site or cause it to be displayed incorrectly. Certain web beacons can be blocked by blocking the corresponding Cookie.
- *Cookies are used to prevent unauthorized access during screen transitions for the My Gate internet banking service. Be sure to enable Cookies when using My Gate. Cookies and web beacons, etc., are only used as anonymous information that cannot identify a specific individual.
- *About Google Analytics
Link to the Site
Display of linked webpages
Users can link the Sites to theirs by displaying on their websites such as ‘this links to a Resona Holdings webpage.’ Please avoid misperception of other Site users by clearly stating that the link source and the linked webpages of Resona Holdings are different things. The Resona Holdings expressly disclaim any and all obligation and liability for any damage compensation and the like.
Webpages at link sources
We do not accept to display the Site within the frame of the link sources.
Inappropriate content and display to set links
We do not accept links with the content and the display including the below.
- 1.To be offensive to public order and morals
- 2.To impair credit and honor of Resona Group's customers, shareholders and employees
- 3.To provide misperception as if the link sources are in a special relationship with Resona Group and each Site operating bank.
- 4.To aim at the links themselves as selling points for commercial gain
- 5.Other things equivalent to the above
Webpages at link destination
Be advised that the URL of link destination may be altered without an advance notice. Users can set links to the Site accordance to the above terms and conditions.