Terms and Conditions
This website, http://www.resona-gr.co.jp/ (the "Site"), is jointly operated by Resona Holdings, Inc., Resona Bank, Limited, Saitama Resona Bank, Limited and The Kinki Osaka Bank, Ltd. (collectively referred to below as the "Site Operators") or their agent(s). Please read the terms, conditions and disclaimers below before using the Site. By using the Site, you signify your assent to the following.
- 1.Information contained on the Site includes forward-looking statements regarding the Site Operators and other Resona Group companies' financial condition and operating performance. These forward-looking statements are partly predicated on assumptions regarding risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from forward-looking statements due to subsequent changes in the environment or other factors.
- 2.The Site contains a wide range of information, including press releases targeted at media outlets, in the aim of disclosing the information to shareholders, investors, customers, and other interested parties.
Press releases or other Site content may contain information that constitutes a material fact as defined in Article 166 of Japan's Financial Instruments and Exchange Act (FIEA). Be advised that if after reading a press release or other Site content containing a material fact, you buy, sell, or otherwise trade in the stock or other securities of any of the Site Operators or other Resona Group companies within 12 hours of said material fact's disclosure in compliance with the FIEA's Enforcement Ordinance, you may be found in violation of the FIEA's provisions on insider trading.
- 3.None of the Site's content (information, trademarks, design, etc.) may be used, reproduced, or altered without permission.
- 4.The Site Operators and other Resona Group companies expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss, damage, or other adverse consequences resulting from any act of commission or omission by a Site user acting in reliance on information contained on the Site. The Site's operation may be suspended or its content modified without prior notice. The Site Operators and other Resona Group companies expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss, damage, or other adverse consequences resulting from such suspension of operation or modification of content.
Environment of Use
Viewing PDF Files
This website may use pdf files for some cases such as for disclosing information. Adobe Reader (Adobe Systems Incorporated) is required for viewing PDF files. You can download the reader by clicking the link below.Downloading the Adobe Reader
Viewing Flash Content
This website uses Flash for some content. To view such content, you must have Flash Player version 8 or later (Adobe Systems Incorporated). You can download the flash player by clicking the link below.Adobe Flash Player Download Center
Notice regarding cookies and web beacons (clear GIFs)
- *1.A cookie is a data file transferred to and stored on a user's computer or other access device via the user's browser when the user accesses a cookie-enabled website. If the user accesses the website again, the cookie enables the website's server to identify the access device by associating it with records of its previous visit(s) to the site.
- *2.A web beacon (clear GIF) is a small, invisible image embedded in a webpage or HTML e-mail. When a user views the webpage or e-mail, the web beacon prompts the content server to generate a record of the viewing session.
- 2.Users may reject cookies by changing their browsers' settings, but please be advised that doing so may render some of the Site's functions inaccessible and prevent some sites from displaying properly. Some web beacons can be disabled by rejecting the cookies associated with them.
Link to the Site
Display of linked webpages
Users can link the Sites to theirs by displaying on their websites such as ‘this links to a Resona Holdings webpage.’ Please avoid misperception of other Site users by clearly stating that the link source and the linked webpages of Resona Holdings are different things. The Resona Holdings expressly disclaim any and all obligation and liability for any damage compensation and the like.
Webpages at link sources
We do not accept to display the Site within the frame of the link sources.
Inappropriate content and display to set links
We do not accept links with the content and the display including the below.
- 1.To be offensive to public order and morals
- 2.To impair credit and honor of Resona Group’s customers, shareholders and employees
- 3.To provide misperception as if the link sources are in a special relationship with Resona Group and each Site operating bank.
- 4.To aim at the links themselves as selling points for commercial gain
- 5.Other things equivalent to the above
Webpages at link destination
Be advised that the URL of link destination may be altered without an advance notice. Users can set links to the Site accordance to the above terms and conditions.